Eames DAW Patchwork Chess
5% EXTRA discount with the NORTHDECO code for purchases over € 200
The Eames DAW Chair is inspired by the famous chair by the designer Charles & Ray Eames. It is one of the most popular models of the designer and an authentic work of avant-garde of the twentieth century. The Eames DAW is composed of a molded polypropylene seat that perfectly collects the back and allows it to be supported. In addition to give you a plus of comfort, the seat has two large armrests. The Eames DAW ARMS is inspired by the Eiffel Tower, with its four legs of natural beech wood and black lacquered metal rods makes it an elegant chair, stylish and functional. It is a chair that becomes a "must" and will be great in all kinds of places, whether home or office.
- Inspired by the Eames Chair DAW Chair.
- Inspired by the design of Charles & Ray Eames.
- Natural beech wood legs based on the Eiffel Tower.
- Rods lacquered in black.
- Supports a weight of 150 kg.
- One-piece molded backrest for better comfort.
- Ideal for homes, rooms or offices.
- Upholstered seat with armrests.
- Width: 62.5 cm.
- Background: 58 cm
- Height: 81 cm